You first need to file a return/replacement request HERE
to your account and go to the "My Orders" section. After filing your request, we will provide you with instructions either immediately on-screen or via email. In many cases, we will issue prepaid labels for your return in your instructions (please see list of brands included in our FREE return program in the FAQ below). For other brands, you will be responsible for shipping back to us.
Step 2After reviewing the instructions provided to you, prepare your products for shipment by making sure the merchandise is in its original packaging. Products that have been installed or altered are not eligible for return. Please read the exception list below for further details.
Once your product is ready for shipment, you can take it to a local carrier facility and drop it off if using one of our prepaid labels. If shipping the item back yourself, we recommend a trackable method (UPS or FedEx). Please ensure that the "RGA" number that was provided with the instructions is on the return label (please do not write on the actual box). We ask that you please provide us with the tracking number of the shipment back to us using this form
OR send us the tracking number and original order # to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4 Once the merchandise is received back at the warehouse, it will be inspected. Upon inspection approval, you will be refunded and notified via email. We estimate credit will be issued within 5-10 business days from the day the item is received back.
IMPORTANT: To ensure a full refund, please make sure the following conditions are met:
- Must submit a return request to 1STOPlighting within 30 days of receiving the product. All return requests after 30 days will be denied and closed.
- All merchandise that is returned must have an RGA number.
- Merchandise must be in its original carton, including all packaging materials and accessories, and have no markings or writing on box.
- Merchandise must not have been installed or altered in any way, including cutting or clipped wires.
- No returns will be accepted for any large quantity orders, custom products and special orders or project quotes.
- No credit will be issued for any expedited shipping costs or shipping charges to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Accessories (downrods, remotes, lamp shades, mounting hardware, Palm Fan Blades...etc ) and replacement glass are non-returnable.
- We will not be held responsible for any labor costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts.
- Returns made outside of this stated policy may be subject to additional shipping and restocking fees depending on the situation.